To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fan Blogs from RM set Yesterday


Radar Online has this exclusive blog post from a lucky fan who saw Rob on set yesterday:

So I walk over to the general area of where the set's meant to be and spy some trailers, I casually meander over - hoping not to spark off the near-by security that another "fan-girl" has come to join ranks... who am I kidding, right?

I've been there for maybe 3 minutes tops and Rob comes out of his trailer and walks into the building... *thud* I'm happy, seriously, it's all I needed!

But, of course, my curiosity got the better of me and I take a look around the other side of the building where I find the set in full swing. Rob's character looks like he's having a bad day (I'm referring to the black-eye not the ever present Robliciousness) and waiting for his little sister to come out of school... all whilst putting those fingers through that hair - it gets me every time!

Gets me everytime too...love me some Rob with hands in hair!

{Via NMM}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.