To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Giving You the Daily RPattz Pic...Because Rob Would be Mad if I didn't

Can I be honest? Okay, I am a little tired of posting all the pap pics of Rob on set...

Yeah...No, I'm serious! She said she is getting tired of posting pics of ME!
Cool your jets Rob...don't get your boxers in a bundle...I didn't say I was going to STOP...

Oh, nevermind...yeah we're good, she said she's not going to stop posting them! Yeah...you're right, I better give her a good shot!

*Pause while Rob poses with a smile*

There we go Rob, you know I can't resist posting your sexy smile!

See more @ the Source

1 comment:

Limey_1996 said...

God, I'm numb from the tongue down..... :D

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.