To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Kristen Stewart Preggo Rumors Addressed

I, like many other sites, have been ignoring all the Kstew with child rumors...mostly because I think they are bogus. But, when I saw that NMM posted about Letters to Twilight's hilarious take on all this...I too wanted to join in the hilariousness!


Here are some excerpts from Letters to Twilight's knee slappin' funny post:

Yes, the 19 year old, barely legal, girl from Zathura, the chosen one of Stephenie Meyer, aka Bella is allegedly PREGNANT. Now I’m not one to believe most stuff from the Rag mags until the star themselves confirm it. But what’s the fun in waiting? So I’ve gathered together a panel of obsessed freaks experts on the subject of all things Twilight, Kristen and pregnancy.


And here are the "experts" opinions on the matter at hand:

Gozde: Rob can impregnate with a stare, true story, but for this time I say ‘What a Load of Crap’

Moon: As proof Gozde has brought along this lovely picture at right to help prove her point. Can we get that on the screen now? (look to your left) *sees rob* Uh… yea I’m gonna have to say you might be right… I feel my ovaries spontaneously ovulating… NEXT expert! Quickly!!
Kristin: *interupting* “I would also like to mention that after seeing pictures of Rob and Ruby (his pint sized costar for Remember Me) together, my uterus spontaneously impregnated itself, so if there is a babymama, It’s me, spelled with an IN. Just in case you were all wondering…”

Moon: Well, I guess we’ve proven your point Gozde, maybe a Kristen IS pregnant from his stares, it just might be OUR KristIN, instead. Why don’t we toss this to the super wonderful TwiCrackAddict for her take. What do you think TwiCrack, pregnant or not?

TwiCrackAddict: “Hullo? If having a lil’ pooch is evidence of being knocked up, then people must think that my ever-present Food-Induced-Belly-Bump is an indication that I’m pregnant with sextuplets these days. Sorry, I’m just puffy and eat too much ice cream”
You MUST go to LTT and read the rest...freakin' HILARIOUS!

And I had to include this, my favorite pic LTT posted (with their caption)
uh, uh, uh, WHO'S pregnant? FUUUUUUUUUUcccccckkk

Thanks Letters to Twilight for the hilarity!!!!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.