To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Many Faces of Rob Today

Ok, so there are waaaay too many pics of Rob on set coming in today, so I thought I would post a few of the funny HaHa ones, because we all know how incredibly hot he is...so lets try something new:

The Many Faces of Robert Pattinson:
I'm so tired of everyone following me...
Stop taking my picture...Stop it I say, Stop it!

Oh My GAWD it is so annoying...everyone always buggin' me!

WHY WON'T THEY STOP TAKING MY PICTURES!!

Hmmmm do you think I could outrun them?

I am gonna give it a try by God!

Must. Keep. Running.

You can see a whole butt load of Rob pics from the Remember Me set @ ROBsessed

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.