To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Robert on Set Today: Bruises are back!

Rob's cuts and bruises are back on the Remember Me set today! Celebrity Gossip also has this lovely piece of info:

In related news, Robert recently told press that when it comes to on-screen kissing, he can’t seem to tone down his animalistic romantic side.

“I always get carried away when I’m kissing. I just go nuts! Walking away after it is the strangest moment for me. It’s embarrassing - not knowing what to say to each other.”

O.M.R. someone please give me a bag...I am hyperventilating...
Are you looking for someone else to get carried away with Rob?...Here I am...and I don't mind me some animalistic romance!!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.