To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Interview with Billy Burke aka Charlie Swan


E! Online's Ted Casablanca interviewed Bella's onscreen dad Billy Burke, he talked about the pregnancy rumors, Harry vs. Edward and more:

So Kristen was reportedly pregnant, which we cleared up and showed to be totally false.
Rob is probably pregnant with my child. It's funny no one picked up on me and Rob's affair.

How do you think Rob's handling all this attention? He seems stressed out on the set of his new movie, Remember Me... Think R.Pattz would ever get totally fed up with it and quit acting altogether?
You mean pulling a Joaquin Phoenix? I doubt he would go that route. He's got a lot of talent. He's got his art, as opposed to being bogged down by all this bulls--t. I think he's handling it well. I feel a little bit for [Rob and Kristen]. I think [the attention] was unexpected by both of them.

What if there's a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover? How much would that make?
What do you mean, that they meet? Harry battles Edward? I doubt it. That would be a complete bastardization of what's going on!


Read the entire interview here.
{via @RobPattzNews}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.