To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jamie The New RPattz?


Ok, so the London Paper is asking if Jamie Campbell Bower is the next RPattz... Here is an excerpt:

COULD this tousled blond Londoner be the new teen heart-throb?

Remember where you saw him first, because 21-year-old Jamie Campbell-Bower is being feted as the Next Big Thing.

The model-cum-singer-cum-actor is set to follow in the footsteps of tween hunk Robert Pattinson by appearing in the highly anticipated Twilight film sequel, New Moon , as the volatile Volturi ruler Caius.

Sorry, but me thinks NOT! But I will leave it up to you guys, what do you think? I think I already know...but leave comments anyway!

Read the rest here.
{Via Twifans}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.