To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

OK's Sneak Peak @ Kellan's Social Life Magazine Issue

Yesterday I told you Kellan will be hosting an event this weekend for Social Life Magazine and will be appearing on their July 4th issue: OK has a sneak peak of the above images that will appear in the mag as well as a sneak peak at the interview with Kellan:

The entire cast of Twilight and New Moon has gone from Hollywood new faces to overnight international sensations – has that been a bonding experience for all of you?
It's amazing what Twilight has done for the cast! It has opened up so many doors for us all. It is such a blessing to be a part of the phenomenon that is Twilight. It's a dream come true! We are all very close and stay close on set as well as off. We play board games, go out to dinner and just hang out. It's amazing to be able to work with such a talented group of actors.

Where do you see yourself in five or ten years?
I'd like to continue acting for as long as possible. I truly love it and I am lucky that not only is it my career but it's something I really enjoy doing so it doesn't feel like work. Hopefully in ten years, I'll have an amazing family with a beautiful wife and little Kellan's running around to play football with.

I am sure there are plenty of you who would be willing to help Kellan in the wife and kids department!

Read it all @ the Source

{via Twilighters Anon}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.