To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kiowa Gordon Gives Deets on Becoming Embry

A couple of weeks after landing the role as Embry, Kiowa was whisked off to Los Angeles for a “cyberscan,” an animation technique designed to create the animation transformation from boy to wolf. “A machine went around my body to create a computer image so I could be transformed into a werewolf.”

About filming, Kiowa says, “We spend an hour in makeup getting darker and they enhanced our abs,” laughs Gordon. “It was really cold, one degree Celsius. We wore robes before our shoots. All our scenes were outdoors. We had to get in the rain. I’ve had long hair since the seventh grade, to my shoulders. Our hair has to be short when we become werewolves. I had no idea they were going to cut it. Oh man!”

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.