To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Meese Meets Stephenie!

Nathan from the band Meese is a Twi-hard too! He blogs about how Stephenie showed up at their Phoenix show:

Hi guys, Nathan here. Now for something that you probably didn’t know about Ben and me. We’re into Twilight. Like IN TO it. It started when we were visiting our record label almost a year ago and they had a bunch of copies of the book laying around and I needed something to read on the airplane on the way back to Denver. Anyways – it was one of those obsessed-at-first-page type scenarios where I didn’t put the book down for two days and two nights until it was completely absorbed by my eyes and my brain. If you’d of told me earlier in my life that I’d be reading vampire love story saga I’d call you crazy, but sometimes life throws you curveballs…

So I finished ‘Eclipse’ (the third book) about a week ago before a show with Copeland in Cali. I bought ‘Breaking Dawn’ (the last one) at the airport in San Francisco before I flew home to Denver to play a show. Yadda yadda we’re playing our first show with The Fray in Phoenix two nights ago and I had been reading the in the dressing room and got to page 120 or something like that when all of a sudden some says in passing really nonchalant “Yeah, the Twilight author, Stephenie Meyer is gonna be here tonight”. Then I had this split second indecision of “Should I try to play it cool and act like I meet super famous genius writers all the time? OR should I flip out and tell her what a big fan I am and get my picture taken with her?”. I think it’s pretty obvious which one I picked. Stephenie was AWESOME. We got to hang out and chatted for a while! If it wasn’t for the fact that we had to go on stage to play, I probably would’ve tried to talk to her all night.
You can check Meese out at their official Website.

This got me a wonderin' if she was there to check them out as a possible on the New Moon Soundtrack??!!? Huh...
{via Twifans}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.