To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Peter Pulls The RV Over for an Interview!

(I like to think he is wearing this hat on his family trip in the RV!)

I love me a family man! And Radar online has an interview with one who is becoming my fast favorite Twilight cast member (besides Rob..OBVIOUSLY):

Peter Facinelli is on a family road trip driving up the West Coast in an RV with Jennie Garth and their three daughters heading to the Vampire Baseball Game in Portland, Oregon on Saturday, July 4. As Carlisle Cullen, Peter has become a Twilight fan favorite and RadarOnline.com spoke with him Friday while he took a break from driving and Jennie cooked up bacon and eggs for the family breakfast in the RV.

RO: Did you have a stunt double while filming Twilight?
PF: I didn’t because I didn’t have to do that much, all I had to do was slide into second base which they actually gave me a stunt double for but I told them I think I can handle this. So I practiced. It was supposed to be a super slide so I jumped off a little mini tramp and so it was fun. I like doing stunts, stunts are fun for me. I try to do as many of them as I can. During the slide I bruised up my leg pretty bad.

RO: Good thing you play a doctor, were you able to self medicate?
PF: Yes, a little ice and I was fine. I took two aspirin and I called myself in the morning.

RO: When I would take trips with my family our Dad would threaten to pull over and spank us every time, do you ever have to do that?
PF: Only three times a day. Don’t make me pull this 34 foot RV over, don’t make me do it!

RO: What do your girls think about Daddy getting recognized on the street?
PF: I think they’re getting used to it. It’s a little time consuming but I just try to give back to the fans. When I was growing up and I went over to the guy to get an autograph and he said no because they were too busy you would go home with that, so I try to really go out of my way to make sure that I’m good to the fans because they’ve been so good to us.

RO: Have you read the script for the third movie?
PF: No, I haven’t. I’m supposed to be getting it next week.

(NEXT WEEK...OH GOODIE! :) sorry failed at containing myself
there)

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.