To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Rachelle Lefevre Interview: Deets on Water Scene

Google Alerts is in high gear today folks, there has been an overflow of New Moon Interviews in my inbox...I am not complaining...just not getting actual work done...don't tell my boss...

MSN's Twilight Superfan has an great interview with Rachelle about the cliff dive/water scene:

Are you doing underwater stuff?
I did. I spent 6 hours in a pool doing all the underwater stuff.
They have the scene with your hair in the water. That’s like, classic from the book.
Yeah. Yeah, the sort of swimming with the hair underwater and then there was … they did a really interesting thing where they did this amazing stunt where Bella gets caught in the tidal wave. So we were all in the pool doing the same stuff on the same day. So I got to film all my underwater stuff and then I got to watch them film that. It was incredible because there was no CGI involved that at all. There was a green screen so they could put it wherever they wanted, but there was nothing involved whatsoever in terms of adding it after the fact. They literally took, I think it must have been 2,000 gallons of water in massive…the looked like those huge cargo rectangular cargo containers you put on the back of trains. They had 2 of those pumped up with 2,000 gallons of water and they put…first they did it with the stunt double and they did it with Kristen’s photo double. Then they literally, on “Action,” pulled the hatch and she got pummeled with a massive tidal wave and you could watch underwater, which I got to because I was in the pool. Or you can watch on the monitor and you could literally see her spinning. It created a tidal wave and they just filmed until she got spit out. When it spit her out, the cut was over.

Read the rest of Rachelle's interview here.
Pic via Twifans.

I have to say, this was one (of the many) of my favorite parts in New Moon and one that I CANNOT wait to see! While reading I just had such a clear visual of Victoria's Red hair floating in the water toward Bella....I am on a New Moon high right now...It may take a while for me to come down...(my poor family)

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.