To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cam's New Movie 'Burlesque' Co-Starring Xtina

MTV chatted with our favorite Twilight villain, Cam Gigandet about his new movie Burlesque:




"I'm shooting a movie called 'Burlesque' with Christina Aguilera in her acting debut," Gigandet revealed when he stopped by the MTV studio recently. "And Cher."

"It's about a girl from the Midwest who moves out to Los Angeles to pursue her career as a singer," explained Gigandet, whose busy post-"Twilight" schedule has him releasing the sci-fi flick "Pandorum" this weekend. "Obviously, it's Christina Aguilera, so she has an amazing voice. She finds a club run by Cher, a burlesque club. And she takes it to a whole new level and, of course, meets me — the love of her life.

"I am a struggling piano player, and I'm currently working as a bartender at Cher's burlesque club," Gigandet said of his character. "Christina and I meet, fall in love, and drama ensues."

Read more @ MTV.

I love Christina! Excited for this one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Christina AND Cam...can't wait to see this one :)

My Twilife said...

I know, I think it sounds like it will be a good one! That man is such a hottie!!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.