To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Jodelle Ferland Talks Eclipse & The Effect Twilight Had on Her

NY Beauty Secrets Examiner chatted with Jodelle Ferland, who will play Bree in Eclipse, about how landing the role effected her and how she has adjusted:

I understand that right after the news broke that you had joined the Twilight family, fans went crazy and you got some intense reactions from your friends. Has the hype died down at all for you?

Yeah. I mean at first everybody was going crazy and everyone was congratulating me. They’re still all really excited and it hasn’t…no, they haven’t calmed down that much. *laughs* I have a Twitter account, and that hasn’t calmed down at all, I’m still getting the same amount of followers. Everyday. On the first couple of days I was getting A LOT, and now its not quite as many everyday. But it’s been about the same pace. My friends have calmed down a little bit, but they are still really really really excited.

I’m sure you are too

Yeah I am. I mean, I used to be just jumping up and down everyday. Every time somebody mentioned it, I was like “yay!”. But I’ve calmed down.

It’s been almost a month…do you feel more comfortable going into the role or are you still adjusting to its attached intensity?

I’ve gotten used to the idea. At first I was completely shocked and I couldn’t believe it. But when you think about it, it really is just like any other set. It’s just that it happens to be a very, very famous movie. But it’s not really any different than anything else.

Read it all here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.