To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, September 21, 2009

"I Belong To You" by Muse To Be Redone For New Moon Soundtrack

MTV has the details on Muse's song "I Belong to You" which they will re-do specifically for the New Moon Soundtrack:

Singer Matt Bellamy revealed: “I spoke to the director yesterday (and) he wants the track I Belong To You, the sort of vaudeville piano track.

“He wants a rendition of that but the only thing with the new film is they want the songs to be exclusive to the film. So he’s asking if I mind doing, or if we mind doing an alternative version of it.”

Asked if they were up for it Matt said: “I think it’s alright- if it was one of the main tracks on the album I would never do it. But it’s actually one of the weirder tracks on the album.

“(It’s) one of the can't believe we got away with it kind of tracks. I think it might be worth giving it a go cos it’s a track that might not get played live very often… one of the obscure tracks off the album so it might give that track some life that it wouldn’t have otherwise.”

Muse’s hit Supermassive Black Hole featured in the first Twilight film- giving the three piece exposure in the States.

Dom from the band said: “It’s opened it up in some kind of way, millions of people listening to Supermassive Black Hole that have probably never heard our band before- which is not a bad thing.”

He added: “They have all gone bloody vampire mad over there seriously, it’s crazy!”


I love Muse, so this excites me! You?



via TwiCrack

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.