To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Mindless Monday Y'all! Rob is Makin' Good Girls Go Bad!

Monday's are a drag...hard to get moving...so to help get your morning going I am bringing you Mindless Monday!

Don't expect anything enlightening...I mean come on...this is Mindless Monday!

Srsly, how can one be so f**k HAWT?!?! You made me go bad Rob....Real baaaaad....*thud*

And because Poor Some Sugar On Me always gets me hot & crazy and I want any one of the Twilight Boys to do it to me :


Missed previous Mindless Mondays? Check them all out here.

2 comments:

Betti Gefecht said...

Though I probably can't get any more mindless about Rob at all, I enjoyed the vids.
Mindless Monday Shout Out!!!
Thanks...

My Twilife said...

Aww Thanks Betti!! I know what you mean! LOL

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.