To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Peter Facinelli: The Making of Breaking Dawn "in the fans hands."

The NY Beauty Secrets Examiner had the chance to talk to Peter Facinelli, and he has a lot of interesting things to say! Including deets about New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and much more. Here is an excerpt :

How are workouts and filming going up in Vancouver?
Peter: It’s been going great, I just filmed a scene where I’m running through the woods chasing Victoria. They had me on this super-fast treadmill that gets pulled by a truck. That’s how we show vampire speed. Gets kind of tiring, my legs feel like jello after a while. But its fun! The fight training is fun also. This one has a lot of action for us to play.

A few of the other cast members have spoken out and said that they don’t see any reason why the fourth book wouldn’t be adapted to a movie. Are you on the same wavelength as them?
Peter: I’m a fan of the books. I’d like to see all four of them made into a movie, but unfortunately that’s not my decision to make. If the fourth one goes, I’d love to be a part of it. I’m hoping that New Moon does well enough for them to pull the trigger on the fourth book. It was the same thing with Twilight. When we were filming Twilight, we didn’t know if we were actually going to be doing a second movie. We all signed on to do a three-picture deal, but we weren’t going to know until Twilight came out. When Twilight came out and did well, they pushed the green button, and we’re kind of in the same boat with this one. If New Moon does well, and the fans say they want more then we’re hoping that Summit will push the green button on the fourth one. At this point it’s in the fans hands.

I don’t think you’re going to have any problems in that case.
Peter: Great, I hope so. I think the fourth book is really interesting, and it’s a really great family dynamic. I’d love to do it.

It is a great interview! Read it all here.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love PFach :) There's no doubt in my mind they'll make a movie of Breaking Dawn. The only thing up in the air is whether it's one or two movies. Summit will not walk away from the amount of money that this franchise will generate. New Moon is going to have a ridiculous turnout (but we all know that!).

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.