To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We Wish Wednesday...Because we can all Wish...

We Wish Wednesday: Making Wishes Come True Each & Every HUMP DAY!

The Lovely Betti's Wish:

The Awesome Mrs. Vanquish's Wish:
And of course, a few of mine:

**If you have any ideas, or want to make one of your own (*begs you to make some*) I will feature your creations for We Wish Wednesday on the blog!**

Here is what you need to do:

Every picture must start with "Hey Love," then whatever you wish your favorite Twilight Man would say to you...So what are you waiting for?! Send me those wishes! I know you have one...or two...

Send your Wishes to me via Twitter or email them to me @ mytwilife@gmail.com!

Missed Previous We Wish Wednesdays? Check them all out here!

1 comment:

Danny said...

Sweet, I love them and I just find it funny to see that Betti and me choose something similar. No, not the one you posted now, the one I send you as a second one *giggles*

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.