To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brand New Blog Feature: We Wish Wednesday!

I was inspired to try a New Blog Feature each & every HUMP DAY...I call it:

We Wish Wednesday...

If you have any ideas, or want to make one of your own (*begs you to make some*) I will feature your creations for We Wish Wednsday on the blog!

Here is what you need to do:

Every picture must start with "Hey Love," then whatever you wish your favorite Twilight Man would say to you...

So what are you waiting for?! Send me those wishes! I know you have one...or two...

Send your Wishes to me via Twitter or email them to me @ mytwilife@gmail.com!

8 comments:

Fire Crotch said...

Um, I love this...I will need to put some thought into what I want JBone to whisper seductively in my ear...hehe.

Smuttier Than You said...

Hot damn these boys make the panties drop! XOXO

donnersun said...

That picture of Rob is one of my favorites. I don't know if it's the straw, the hair...*shiver* Love it! :)

My Twilife said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!! And yes Firecrotch, you must make one for next week!! I look forward to it!

♥ Sari ♥ said...

They're excellent! ;D

My Twilife said...

Thanks @sari.i ! I am excited about this new feature!!

Unknown said...

OMG, this new feature is so stinking cute. As is that last pic of Jacksper (yum). I'm getting some ideas... and will be in touch with my "We Wish" pic really soon! :D

My Twilife said...

@Annie Thanks! I am so excited about it! Hope to get a lot of wishes from people! I will be looing forward to yours...I assume it will be a Jacksper pic :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.