To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Blog Feature Coming Soon: 'We Wish Wednesday!'

Ok so my Twitter Pal @RobsButtonsBabe inspired a new weekly bloggy feature when she started asking us twitter gals what kind of Rob we wanted.

You don't know what I am talking about? Well let me shine some light: At my request she made me these two beautiful pieces of lust worthy art:

I wanted Abercrombie Rob...and this is My Abercrombie Rob with his hand on MY arse! Thanks for the lustful dreams RobsButtonsBabe!

Then I got greedy and sent her a wish for Athletic Rob Twins, because who doesn't want 2 Rob's?! Seriously...can you imagine?! *faints*

So anyway, I thought you know what? I want to do a similar weekly feature on the blog, and We Wish Wednesday was born! So now, every Wednesday I will feature a few pics of the Twilight Hotties with a little twist. But, I need your help!!

Here is what I had in mind for We Wish Wednesday:

If you have any ideas, or want to make one of your own (*begs you to make some*) I will feature your creations for We Wish Wednsday on the blog!

Every picture must start with "Hey Love," then whatever you wish your favorite Twilight man would saying to you...

So what are you waiting for?! Send me those wishes! I know you have one...or two...

Send me your Wishes via Twitter or email them to me @ mytwilife@gmail.com!


No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.