To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Twilight Parents Examiner's Exclusive Interview with Kellan Lutz

Twilight Parents Examiner, Kimberly, sent me an email about her opportunity to talk exclusively with Kellan about his appreciation for his fans and his thoughts on all the paparazzi attention:

About his fans and desire for unrequited privacy from paparazzi, Kellan said:

"Everyone’s so loving and supporting- there’s no haters. There’s so many Twilight fans that have given me presents- gummy bears or chew toys for my dog. It’s so humbling; people wanting to have a picture with me or wanting me to sign something. It’s so endearing.

But when we’re here working 12, 14, 16 hour days, on our off days we just want to be a normal human being and go get a bite to eat or go play pool and be normal. We just want to get out of our hotel rooms or apartments, but we can’t, and that’s a tough thing. And we don’t always want to have to look our best. I just love dressing comfy to go out, but we can’t because there’s always photographers there.

The other day I was working out at the gym. Photographers were shooting from across the street through the windows of the gym to me working out. I couldn’t just work out and blow off some steam. So where does the privacy start and the publicity end? When is it enough?"

MyTwilife: It was his next statement that really made me glad I decided to go paparazzi free...because even though I can't imagine what it must be like, I would not want to feel this way:

I can’t fathom what other people go through. I’m just a part of this franchise… I’m Kellan. There’s nothing super special about me that’s worthwhile. I wish there were more pictures of people helping out. Show Brad and Angelina and all the good work they do. Show me at my charity events, but really, do you need to see pictures of me walking my dog 20 million times?

Read the rest of part 1 of her interview here.

Thanks Kimberly!!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.