To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Attack of the Wolves Part 3: Chaske Spencer

Not sure how I missed this...but here is Vanity Fair's third and final part of Attack of the Wolves with Chaske Spencer:

You said in your Twitter feed: “I love being a wolf!”
[Laughs] I like my role. When I was a kid, I was into the Anne Rice novels, but I never got to discover werewolves until this. What I like is that it’s given me a new body, actually. The workouts and all of that stuff—who doesn’t want to be a werewolf? (It’s tongue-in-cheek when I say stuff like that.)

Let’s do some wordplay. Please give one word to describe each of the actors you work with in New Moon, starting with:

Alex Meraz [“Paul”].
Primal.

Bronson Pelletier [“Jared”].
Jokester.

Kristen Stewart [“Bella Swan”].
Fighter.

Gil Birmingham [“Billy Black”].
Heart-and-soul.

Tyson Houseman [“Quil Ateara”].
Intelligent.

Kiowa Gordon [“Embry Call”].
Goofy.

Taylor Lautner [“Jacob Black”].
Loveable.

Read it all at VF.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.