To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Total Film Interview with Robert Pattinson: New Moon, Kristen, Fame & His Mum

How was it reuniting with Kristen Stewart for New Moon?

There’s a natural chemistry going on with Kristen. Even doing this sequel, it’s so easy… I was really worried that I wouldn’t know how to do it again, but it’s so easy to play off her.She always says that she pretty much got me the part – though I don’t really believe her!

What sort of arc does Edward go through this time?
He’s always talking in the first one. “I need to make the right decision. I need to do stuff for you, for you, for you.” And he makes a decisive move, which is to leave her, and he completely believes it’s for her own good.

But in his heart, he obviously realises it’s completely wrong. And it takes him the whole movie to realise the profundity of his mistake. So that’s what his arc his.

The world forces him to realise he needs to be with Bella, and there’s no way around it”

So New Moon takes a similar serious approach to teen love as Twilight?

“I think no one really knew what we were working with when Twilight happened. And because of the in-roads we made in saying it’s not going to be a typical teen film or a sappy love story, it does allow us in the second one to have a certain degree of seriousness. Even more so.”

Do you feel trapped in a Twilight box?

“Not really. I guess I have no choice right now – because I’m contracted to do them. But they’re all going to be done quite quick.

I’ll have done three of the four by October of this year, then I’ll only have one more to do.” (MyTwilife: SO FOUR MOVIES THEN?! ;))

What about all this stuff on the internet, all the gossip about you…

“I don’t really care. Everybody in my life knows what’s real and what isn’t. Apart from my mother, who seems to believe every negative thing that’s written about me!

She’s like, “I can’t believe you did this!” I’m like, “I didn’t!” And she’s like, “Yes, you did, I know you did!”"

What did your mum tick you off about?

“It was about swearing! I said, “I wasn’t even in the city” and she was, “I bet you did say that!”

She’ll literally believe a gossip magazine over her own son.”

Read it all @ Total Film.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.