To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, October 16, 2009

New Moon Soundtrack Available TODAY!

In case you have been living in a cave and haven't heard yet...the New Moon Soundtrack is available today!

I am still undecided about where I am going to go get mine after work...and maybe you are too...so here are our options:

Amazon has the MP3 version for $4.99
Amazon has it for $9.99 (CD Form)
Hot Topic has it for $9.99
Target has it for $11.98
Walmart has it for $14.88
iTunes has it for $14.99 plus bonus material!

So, where are you getting yours? Already have it? What do you think? Let me know!

Scans of CD via Twifans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in Toronto, Canada and have been to a few stores, soundtrack not avalible here until Tuesday.

My Twilife said...

Sorry to hear that! Let me know what you think after Tues! ;)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.