To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

False Alarm! See 'New Moon' THIS Saturday in London?!

UPDATE: There seems to be a lot of confusion...but @ NewMoon_Gossip Says they are showing Twilight with 2 exclusive clips of New Moon...NOT NEW MOON!
Lorabell over at TwiCrackAddict is reporting that she bought tickets to SEE NEW MOON THIS SATURDAY 10/31/09 in London!!!!!!!!

If you are in the UK, you can BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!

I am not sure HOW...WHY... it is going to be released so early there, or HOW I feel about this...Not sure I like it....maybe I am just jealous...yeah that sounds about right.


This is my Question: Does Summit Know About this?!?! LMAO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just been on to the website, it is BOLLOCKS !

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.