To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ashley Greene in Men's Fitness Magazine

We already knew Ash will be in Self Magazine in November with Rachelle & Kellan, but she also Tweeted that she will be in Men's Fitness as well!

Ash spills on the kind of guy she wants...Do I have any male readers?:

Wanna Date Ashley? She's Got Some Rules:

Maintain Your Independence
"I'm independent. If a guy is too clingy or needy, I actually get afraid of hurting him—and I can't deal with that."

Give and You'll Receive
"I need a guy that understands give-and-take. I can't be the only one giving."

Be Confident
"It's attitude that gives a guy an edge. When you walk around thinking 'everyone wants to f--- me,' that's what comes across. Those guys just scream sex!"
Silence the Beast
"I hate jealous guys! Everyone can be jealous. We all have that in us. Push the demon down or it's going to drive the other person away."

Be Authentic
"Don't throw petals on the floor if they have no meaning. I would rather have a fun, casual relationship than have someone pretending they're completely in love with me."

See more pics of the super sexy Ashley (a.k.a. my girl crush) here.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I wasn't aware of the many ripples and depth to this story until I surfed here through Google! Great job.

Mens Online Magazine

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.