To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And the WINNER of the New Moon Party Kit Is....

I recently held a contest to win a New Moon Party Kit from TwiMom. After a number of people entered, resulting in 124 total entries...we have a winner! And the winner is:

Congrats! I expect pictures of your New Moon Party! :)

I used Random.org to generate the winner.

Thanks to everyone who entered! Didn't win? Don't fret, you can get your own New Moon Party Kit here.

And stay tuned, I will be holding several more contests leading up to New Moon on 11/20/09!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you fricking kidding me?! EEEEK! Thank you! :D

Unknown said...

Wait... I just realized you have more than one Annie on the list... Which one won? *bites nails in anticipation*

My Twilife said...

Don't worry it is you!! People got more than one entry so you see names on the list more than once!
Congrats!! :) Like I said, I want to see pics of this in use! ;)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.