To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Alex Meraz Talks About Paul's "Bad Boy" Image.

Saturday Night Magazine caught up with Alex Meraz, who plays Paul, and they chatted about New Moon, Paul's "bad boy" image & more:

There must have been some fierce competition for those four new werewolf roles. What was the audition process like and how did you finally land the role of Paul?
It was an intense process. When I received the call for submissions, I had already started working out because I knew it would be physically demanding.
After a couple rounds of callbacks, I was lucky enough to land a role.

What can you tell us about Paul?
Paul is the "bad boy" of the wolf pack. He comes across as volatile, but I think he's misunderstood. He is just very proud of being Quilete and is unapologetic about being a protector for his people.

Did you and Taylor get at all competitive in terms of shirtless attributes?
First day I met Taylor I overheard him ask Edi Gathegi [who plays Laurent] if I was bigger than him. Edi answered, "He's just wider". I teased him about overhearing it and from there we became gym buddies and shared workout tips with each other.

Are you prepared for the hoard of female fans you’re about to gain?
Bring it on.

Read the rest of the article here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.