To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Daniel Cudmore Talks About His Fight Scene with Robert Pattinson

The TwiExaminer reports:

Recently, Cudmore was interviewed by FoForks, a Brazilian Twilight series fansite, and he got the chance to discuss that very fight scene.

"[I]t was a fun fight scene to work on and Robert really liked doing as much of the fight as he could, I slept like a baby afterwards. We’ll see how everyone feels after the movie comes out, and if they don’t like my character, then I did a good job."

According to The Twilight Saga: New Moon: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, though, the idea of Felix fighting Edward was a bit inspired by Stephenie Meyer herself. This comes from Melissa Rosenberg, The Twilight Saga: New Moon's screenwriter.

"I had Edward fighting ever Volturi guard . . . Stephenie did rein me in, and we settled for what was appropriate. Stephenie pointed out that Felix is a Volturi Guard, and his gift is fighting, so that would be enough of a challenge for Edward."


Read the whole interview here or here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.