To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

VF Interview with Alex Meraz: Deets on New Moon, Eclipse & His Castmates!

Vanity Fair has a great interview with Wolfpack member Alex Meraz where he talks about New Moon, Eclipse & the other wolfpack members:

What was your favorite scene to shoot?
The cliff diving scene was the most fun because the whole Wolf Pack was there and we were jumping off these 50-foot scaffolding things onto an air mattress. It was pretty exciting to be able to do our own stunts.

What was it like filming the third installment, Eclipse?
It was no pressure. The pressure was doing the job on the first one, trying to understand the character. On this one, I felt a little bit more comfortable with what I was doing. I already knew the cast, so it was a lot easier.

I especially liked this part where he describes, in one word, his cast mates:

Are you up for some wordplay? Please give me one word that describes some of the New Moon actors starting with the Wolf Pack.

OK, Bronson Pelletier [who plays “Jared”] …
Aw, man. [Laughs] Jokester!

Kiowa Gordon [aka “Embry Call”].
Bewilderment. [Laughs] He's always thrust in these crazy situations that … he's pretty young. At 19, I didn't have these crazy things. I mean, I'm 24—I consider myself a man. I have a wife, a son, and I've had some practical life experience. This kid just got thrown into it, so it's new to him. To me he always has this bewilderment about him.

Tyson Houseman [“Quil Ateara”].
He'll know what this means. Vespa. Scooter.

Taylor Lautner [“Jacob Black”]
Taylor! Loyal.

Gil Birmingham [“Billy Black”].
One word is really hard. I would say … intuitive.

Chaske Spencer [“Sam Uley”].
Aw man, love him. Wisdom.

Kristen Stewart [“Bella Swan”].
Aw, she's awesome. I would say badass.

Rob Pattinson [“Edward Cullen’].
Patient.

Make sure to read the entire interview here! It is a good one!




No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.