To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Robert Pattinson On Ellen Show 11/20/09!


Gossip Cop Reports:

“Twilight” fans asked, and we got the answer.Gossip Cop has learned that Robert Pattinson will be a guest on “Ellen” in a new episode airing November 20, the day “New Moon” hits theaters. A highly, highly placed source confirmed Pattinson’s appearance to Gossip Cop. The interview, however, will be taped on November 17.

Praise all that is the holy day of 11/20/09...So glad I took off work...now I can watch Rob on the Ellen Show, have my New Moon Party with my girls, and go see NEW MOON! This is going to be the BEST DAY EVER!

2 comments:

bierbeck said...

I thought he was supposed to be at the premiere in Japan on the 17th?

My Twilife said...

I don't know, I will check into it. Over at ROBsessed she doesn't have that on her ROB schedule...I will check it out

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.