To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ashley Greene @ Maxim Launch Party

Ashley stepped out to celebrate her December Maxim Cover last night in New York City:


On landing her first major role in Twilight:
“Oh, my God, I wanted this part so badly! I worked my butt off for it because I absolutely love Alice, my character. She’s sweet, sexy, and a killer! so when they told me I got it, I tried to play it all cool, you know, for about a minute. Because suddenly the Twilight blogs started picking it up, and then fans were there taking photos, and I’m on the news, and I was like, ‘What?’ And then I got really nervous.”

On the physical training for Eclipse:
“Yeah, I get to fight in Eclipse. My trainer is teaching me MMA right now. So. Cool. But I feel if I was in a real fight, I’d get my ass kicked...We’re just now moving up to more advanced stuff, toward being able to actually kick somebody’s ass. The problem is, I know tae kwon do, so I’m used to just sort of tapping for points when you kick, but MMA is a full knock-them-to-the ground follow-through.”

On what’s next:
"I want to hit up James Bond. That would be awesome."


See more pics from the party at Ashley Greene.net

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.