To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Twilight Saga Stars Reveal What They're Excited for in Eclipse!

I thought I would repost this as I feel it might have gotten lost in all the New Moon Mania this weekend!


In "New Moon," fans will be introduced to the love triangle between Bella, Edward and Jacob. Choosing between Robert Pattinson's and Taylor Lautner's characters is sure to drive Twilighters mad.

In fact, Kristen Stewart revealed to MTV News on the red carpet of the NYC screening of "New Moon"on Thursday (November 19) that even she can't wait to see the intense mess play out in next year's "Eclipse."

"I'm looking forward to seeing the love triangle actually becoming a problem," she said. "We sort of innocently touch on it in 'New Moon,' but it actually becomes something that is very, very real."

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.