To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

'Twilight' Stars Talk About What They Want for 'Breaking Dawn'

MTV talked with the stars at the New York Screening of 'New Moon' about their thoughts on Breaking Dawn:




"If I had a wish list, Gus van Sant would be pretty cool," Peter Facinelli said, mirroring Robert Pattinson's director pick. "I just think he'd be an interesting choice for it. I mean, 'Milk' was phenomenal. I would just love to see 'Breaking Dawn' done, because I'd like to finish the whole chapter."

Ashley Greene said she wouldn't turn down the chance to split up "Breaking Dawn," if that's what the studio decides. "I think we all love being a part of this," she said. "And if making this into two films means we capture the essence of the fourth book better, then absolutely."

Nikki Reed agreed with Greene, noting that she just wants to see it get the green light before any other decisions are made. "It doesn't matter to me ... if they think that's what's best for the book, and if they don't think they can make it in one, then great," Reed said. "But I don't even know if they're making it."

So far, a new filmmaker has been at the helm of each "Twilight" movie, but that doesn't mean "New Moon" director Chris Weitz is against coming back if it works for him. "A lot depends on whether the fans and the studio and all of that, whether people would still like me to do it," he said. "And how my family feels about it."

Kellan Lutz wouldn't mind seeing Weitz back in the director's chair. "Out of the three, I'd love to see Chris Weitz come back," he said. "I just had so much fun shooting with him. I mean, obviously, I would just love to do ['Breaking Dawn']. There's no word. ... Hopefully we get that phone call, and if they want to make it into five movies, I just don't want it to end. I love my character so much."

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.