To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rainy Forks: My Twilife's New Look!


You may have noticed that my site has gotten a makeover! The Wonderful Mrs Vanquish created my new "Rainy Forks" design & I love it! She was so great to work with! She made my blog look exactly like I wanted it to & I love her for it!

Mrs Vanquish can be found at her Twilight blog Lets Ride The Vanquish & her wonderful new blog, Twispired Designs so go check her out! You can also read about how she created My Twilife's new look here.

Oh, and I just wanted to point out the Buttons at the top of the blog, they make for much easier navagation, you can now click to find New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn News, find my contact info, check out my Affiliates & more! :)

So, thanks a million Mrs. V!

I love my new site! And I hope all of you do too!

post signature

2 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

YAY!!!! This is beautiful. =)

My Twilife said...

Awww Thanks Cutie! Mrs. V is Awesome! :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.