To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dakota Fanning Talks Playing the Evil Jane in 'New Moon'.

EW's Popwatch talked with Dakota Fanning about playing evil Volturi member Jane in New Moon:

Your character, the Volturi member Jane, is terrifying. Was it fun to play evil?

Yeah. It’s one of the first times that I’ve done that. And this is a character that really takes pleasure in causing people pain. And that’s kind of a fascinating character to get to play. So that was definitely one of the reasons that I wanted to do it.

Are people reacting to you differently now that they’ve seen you play a villain?

I guess people and fans of the series that have seen me in the movie will see me in a different way, but I think that’s what being an actor is. It’s getting to manipulate yourself to fit characters. I think your job is to be a blank canvas and take on your characters, so that’s what I love doing. And I love getting to play all different kinds of people. And, yeah, surprise people with my red eyes, I guess.
Those were creepy. Were they actual contacts?

They’re hand-painted contacts. I’ve never worn anything in my eyes before, so it was definitely a feeling I’d never experienced. But they have someone to put them in and take them out. You can kind of feel them. But you get used to it after a while.

Did they help you get in character?
Yeah, I think you automatically have kind of a creepy look to you no matter what you’re doing or saying, so it definitely helps.

Read the rest at EW.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.