To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

ET Teaser: Robert Pattinson on Ellen Degeneres Show


From Entertainment Tonight:

In a new interview with Ellen DeGeneres, 'New Moon' hunk Robert Pattinson tells all about the day that a fan "frantically started taking her clothes off" for him.

He explains the story to Ellen, "It was after a period of signing 500 signatures and one of [the fans] just came up. You kind of get 10 seconds with each person and you never really say anything and I kind of got bored of saying, 'Hey, how are you doing?' And she said in her 10 seconds, 'What can I do to get your attention?' I was like um, 'Just take your clothes off.' And she stood there and frantically started taking her clothes off and got dragged out of the room by security. I never felt more terrible."

But while Rob, who goes bare-chested for a scene in 'New Moon,' says he never used to pat himself on the back over his physique, things might be changing. He tells Ellen in the interview set to air Friday: "I saw an interview the other day with a fictitious quote saying that I was proud of my abs. I was like I would never say that in an interview and I actually saw the film yesterday and I was like,'Yeah. This is the first time I've ever been proud of my physical appearance in my entire life...'"

Rob also tells Ellen that he'd like to buy a home, preferring a "secret house," but it's hard to go house-hunting when he's being trailed by photographers. Ellen tells Rob, "My favorite thing to do in the world is [to] find houses," and offers to find the perfect home for him.

Come back here later to see video from Ellen's sit-down with Rob, and tune in to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday for the full interview! 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' rises in theaters Friday




via ROBsessed

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.