To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Trailers Shown Before 'New Moon' Impressed You?

We will all need something to tide us over until 'Eclipse' comes out, right? So, I decided to share some of the Trailers that left me wanting more. Here are a few of the movies I want to check out before 'Eclipse' premieres 6/30/10:

Many people I know have read The Lovely Bones and said it is really good, so I will be reading the book quickly before checking out this one! Here is a little more info:

Synopsis: Based on the critically acclaimed best-selling novel by Alice Sebold, and directed by Oscar® winner Peter Jackson from a screenplay by Fran Walsh & Philippa Boyens & Jackson, “The Lovely Bones” centers on a young girl who has been murdered and watches over her family – and her killer – from heaven. She must weigh her desire for vengeance against her desire for her family to heal. Oscar® nominee Mark Wahlberg and Oscar® winners Rachel Weisz and Susan Sarandon star along with Stanley Tucci, Michael Imperioli and Oscar® nominee Saoirse Ronan.

Release Date: Dec 11, 2009
Find out more on the Website: http://www.lovelybones.com/

It just so happens that Amanda Seyfried is in both of the following movies! I love her and genuinely want to see both of these! I read Dear John by Nicolas Sparks and it is a tear jerker!

The song in this trailer...KILL ME! I will definitely need the tissues at this one!

And of course, Robert Pattinson in Remember Me!! That is a no brainer!

So, I am curious, what Trailers shown before 'New Moon' interested you?

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.