To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Tiiiiiiiiiiiime!!

I am almost ready to head out the door to SEE NEW MOON ON THE BIG SCREEN!!! How long have we been waiting...searching for set pics...devouring interviews....repeatedly watching the trailers & spoiler clips......And now it is here!!!!!! *insert fangirl Squee*

Got my "Edward Prefers Brunettes" Hoodie on (cuz you know, I am one and all ;))and I am ready to go meet my girl for drinks, Twilight & NEW MOON! WOOT WOOT!


I can't believe it is really time!! We have been waiting soooooooo long!! No words are good enough to describe how incredibly excited I am!! I know you all are too!

Here's to finally seeing New Moon in the Theatres Ladies & Gents! *cheers*

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.