To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How Michael Sheen Scored Major Points with his Daughter:

In an Interview with BBC Michael Sheen dishes on how landing the role of Aro in New Moon scored him major points with his daughter:

For Sheen though, the big bonus has to be the brownie points he's scored with his daughter.

He said: "The best thing about it is I'm now a poster on my own daughter's wall, which is about the best thing that could ever possibly happen.

"When they first asked me if I wanted to do it, I hadn't read the books or anything, so I had to ask my daughter what the character was like without tipping her off… because I didn't want to get her all excited if I didn't end up doing it."

She said she thought Aro, my character, was bald but he's got long black hair so I hope I haven't ruined it for her by not being bald. She cried when I told her.

"No matter what happens I have to be at the premiere in LA. That's the whole reason she wanted me to do it, so she could go to the premiere."

Read the rest here.

Awww how totally sweet! Hell, I want my Dad to be in the movies so I can attend the premiere! Can you imagine...Hells to the yeah that scores you major points!


{via TwiCrack}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.