To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ashley Greene Talks Alice, Team Jacob (WHA?!) & More.

I spotted this interview with Ashley Greene over at ROBsessed. You can read the whole thing at Twilight Review. Here are a few of my favorite excerpts:

TSR.com: What’s your favorite book in the series?
AG: I’m between New Moon and Eclipse. But I love them all.

TSR.com: Are you Team Edward or team Jacob?
AG: Ughhhh… harsh. I really really adore Rob and Edward’s awesome, but I’m Team Jacob. Is just… You gotta love Taylor, he plays an amazing Jacob, so… my heart belongs to him. Hahaha!

TSR.com: Are there any traits or similarities between yourself and Alice?
AG: We’re both tiny. Hahaha! Well, Alice’s one happy kid, and I’m a happy person too. I’m like smiling all the time and I really don’t like to see people sad so, I make them laugh and everything. I’m really into fashion, but Alice kick my butt x10 times. She’s a fashionista and I love it. I love her fashion sense and, I want her closet!

TSR.com: Do you think you can relate to Alice? What do you admire most about Alice? Where are you most different?
AG: We really look alike. She’s a loyal girl and she loves her family and friends and I’m like that. I would do everything for them. Now… different… hmmm. She has a boyfriend, I don’t. Hahahaha!

TSR.com: Also it was obvious that the cast seem to be very tight. Do you guys have fun behind the scenes or is it a fairly serious atmosphere? Do you have any behind the scenes stories you’d like to share?
AG: We’re all like brothers and sisters, so we’re having fun all the time. Funny stories? Well, there’s a lot. But one funny thing we’re always doing with Kellan, Jack and Xavier is annoy Rob singing Katy Perry or Miley’s songs. We suck as singers, so we freak him out terribly.

Read the whole interview @ Twilight Review.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.