To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, September 4, 2009

New Moon Tickets On Sale at Select Theatres!

I already reported how Australian fans were able to buy their New Moon tickets and now some US states have been able to as well! I am from Ohio and there have been some theatres selling tickets to the midnight showing on 11/19!!

Make sure to be notified by email when tickets become available!

Have you signed up for an email alert yet?! What are you waiting for, do it here.

OME I am so excited right now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am all over this like white on rice! There better be a midnight showing on the 19th within driving distance of Cleveland, OH because I am SO GOING TO BE THERE!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.