To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, September 11, 2009

New Stoli Shirt Makes its Way to Rob!! WOOT WOOT!

Ok so you must know about Rob's Stoli Shirt, I mean it is only like his favorite shirt.

Evidenced by his lovely hand stitching...

Anywho, Jen from http://www.myrobertpattinson.com/ decided it was time to do something about it and sent him a brand spanking new Stoli Shirt...sweet I know. (damn, I wish I would have thought of this)

So, she sent this shirt:

Then she sent this letter with the shirt:


Then, after a long wait the totes Awesome PFach Tweeted this:

Oh all the more reason I HEART PFACH....

So, needless to say, we are all keeping our eyes open for the NEW Stoli shirt, although I hope Rob doesn't totally lay the oldie but goodie Stoli Shirt to rest...I have a thing for the vintage tee look!

Head over to ROAR for more on the Stoli Shirt and it's beginnings!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.