To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Peter Facinelli Talks New Moon & Family in his Time Out Interview

PFach took some time to chat with Time Out Kids about New Moon and his family recently:

Will Twilight fans be surprised by New Moon?
I don’t know if they’ll be surprised; I’m hoping they’ll walk out of the theater happy. I was a fan of the book and am very pleased with how the movie came out. The Cullen family isn’t featured as prominently [as in the first film]. New Moon is focused more on the werewolf side of this small town. Also, Chris Weitz directed New Moon and his vision is different from [Twilight director] Catherine Hardwicke’s. It’s not the same as Twilight, but it still has its edge.

Is the Facinelli household on Team Edward or Team Jacob?
When I asked my three-year-old what she liked about Twilight she said Edward.

Do you have a lot of moms as fans?
The fans span all ages. It’s not like more of the moms like me. They love the whole Cullen family.


What are your favorite things to do with your family in the city?
At Christmastime we like to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and go ice-skating in Central Park. The kids love to go shopping at FAO Schwarz, walk around the city and buy pretzels or hot nuts on the street corners.

How do you balance family and work?
Any minute I have off, I try to get home. Last year I flew into L.A. on a Friday morning, picked up my kids from school, put up the Halloween decorations, had dinner with them and got back on a plane that night to go back to film. But it was worth every minute that I got to spend with them. I try not to go more than two weeks without seeing them even if it’s only for a day. And we also have Skype. At least we get to see each other! Sometimes we’ll even eat dinner together. I’ll be eating ramen noodles and they’ll be having a wonderful home-cooked meal.

Read the rest here.

I heart PFach!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.