To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, September 7, 2009

If I Have Twitarded, I Don't Need No Stinkin' RPattz Interview Pics Either! *okay, not really but, you know...*

Twitarded Cracks my shit up on a daily basis...if you read my blog regularly, you know that. And their latest antics are ranking up there as one of my all time favorites!

Hopefully you were lucky enough to have seen the beauteous, wonderful, lickable, super sexy,Twi-gasmic pics of Rob this weekend before the A-Hole photog & his lawyers made us all take them down...if not, well then Jenny Jerkface & Snarkier Than You have a treat for you!

JJ & STY recruited their very own "OPattz" for a Schmexy little photo shoot of their own:

Rockin' the Sweats & Vest look!
TAKE THAT MARK SEGAL!

Head on over to Twitarded & watch their "behind the scenes" video of their OPattz Shoot!

Thanks again girls for making me laugh my ass off!

1 comment:

Jenny Jerkface said...

I have to admit - we had no idea this would get the reaction it did. But thank you so much for the shout out and we are SO fucking happy we could make you laugh, or choke, a hork or whatever.

And we only bribed OPattz with a six pack. I'm thinking I need to get him a bottle of Scotch...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.