To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More 'New Moon' Footage to be Shown at Scream Awards?

I spotted this new information about Spike TV's Scream Awards over at TwiCrackAddict:

“SCREAM” Will Celebrate The Year Of The Vampire And The Phenomenal Popularity Of The “Twilight” Saga With Cast And World Premiere Footage From The Highly-Anticipated “New Moon”

The 2 hour event will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT). Read more at Spike.

Honestly, I don't want to see this new footage, for pete's sake I feel like I have seen the whole movie already...what more can they show us?!

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.